- This event has passed.
Butlin’s Mineworkers Open National Brass Band Festival
15th January 2016 - 19th January 2016
The Wallace Collection are delighted to be performing throughout the weekend at the Butlin’s Mineworkers Open National Brass Band Festival.
The Butlins Mineworkers Open National Brass Band Festival comes back to Butlins Skegness for 2016, welcoming over 100 competing bands across all sections, including the ever-growing Youth Section. In addition to the competition, this spectacular weekend offers a wide variety of entertainment for participants and supporters to enjoy throughout the day and night.
The Wallace Collection will be appearing throughout the weekend, and look forward to their feature concert on Saturday evening.
Friday 15 January
- The Flowers Band – Butlins Champion Band of 2015
- Trombone Quorum featuring some of UK’s leading jazz trombonists including Mark Nightingale, Chris Dean, Colin Sheen & Andy Wood
Saturday 16 January
- The Wallace Collection
- Soul Tubes – Funk and soul at it’s best with everything from Aretha Franklin to Tower Of Power
Sunday 17 January
- The Butlins Mineworkers Championship Entertainment Competition hosted by BBC Radio 2’s Frank Renton
- Grimethorpe All Star Reunion Band – the legends return by popular demand.
Now is the perfect time to book your break, not only will you see fantastic live performances you will also be able to enjoy all the great facilities and entertainment Butlins has to offer. Take a look at the festival’s website link to find out more about accommodation.
- Butlin’s Mineworkers National Open Brass Band Festival Management
- Butlin’s Skegness Resort
Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ United Kingdom + Google Map